Rev 2.02/New pricing

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Thu Jul 17 12:04:21 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 01:01  AM, Howard Bornstein wrote:

>> - They are also including more support with each license.
>
> Hmm. I'm not so sure. The Educational and Professional licenses
> provide 1
> year technical email support. With the new licenses, Enterprise gives
> you
> 10 incidents only (but it doesn't specify a time frame). No tech
> support
> other than up-and-running for the others.

Hmm... you're right. Small Biz Edition only had mailing-list tech
support, but now it has up-and-running. It's hard to compare though
since all the license categories have changed.

Other questions for the list:

Is 2.0.2 available for download yet? It's on www.runrev.com but not the
download page.

So what exactly is a feature update vs. a bug fix update? (One thing I
hated about realbasic is that they release a free bug fix releases,
what they call "beta", every few weeks or so, and they release
"feature" pay-required upgrades multiple times per year. It's hard to
keep up with that and license costs are unpredictable IMHO)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com