New PRINTED Revolution Docs Now Available?

Antn at aol.com Antn at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 03:10:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

According to the new pricing model, the Enterprise version of Revolution
comes with PRINTED DOCUMENTATION!

Does that mean these are now available?

According to the Rev website, only Enterprise license purchasers get printed
docs.

Why make this available only to Enterprise level Revolution developers?

It seem to me by the time you get to that stage you should already have the
entire Rev dictionary in your head!

People new to Revolution, students, newbies, and the like, are really the
ones who need printed docs, not gnarly, seasoned, professional veteran
programmers (who can afford the enterprise version.)

The online Rev tutorials/documentation are great, but no online help doc can
ever replace a good, sturdy, open book whose pages you can flip up and down,
mark-up, doodle in, dog-ear-up, xerox, read in bed, and set next to you while
you are learning.

I think these jprinted docs should come with EVERY paid license of Rev,
irregardless of the level.

However, if not, I am willing to purchase a copy immediately.

Are these docs available RIGHT NOW? Last time I checked they were out of
stock. And if we buy them, are they shipped from Scotland? How long does it take
to get to the US? How much are they?

Thanks.

Antn - (Leading the REVOLUTION!)