Rev 2.02/New pricing

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jul 16 22:49:01 EDT 2003

Maybe. I wasn't sure. Right now you have access to all of those databases
through ODBC, I'm mnot sure if they are talking about ODBC access, or full
SQL access. If so, that's a BIG improvement. At the same time, it becomes a
big negative that you can't develop on the PC (for example) and deliver
somethign that will run as a web app on a linux server.

What constitutes a "platform" in the case of the *nixs anyway? Do I need
different licenses for each flavor?

I'm really not complaining - it's way to early for that. I just have
questions.

Edwin Gore