Rev 2.02/New pricing

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jul 16 22:00:00 EDT 2003

Um...something seems very wrong here. It's going to cost $1199 to do any
kind of real cross-platform development!?!?! According to this list, I am
going to need to develop under windows, and if I want test and debug
something for the Mac I will need to either pay $1199, or test on the mac
using the free version and WRITE DOWN all the error bugs, since I can't edit
scripts longer than 10 lines on my test machine!?!?

I'm understand the need to make money, but sacraficing the cross-platform
appeal of revolution for all the but the highest end users dosn't seem like
the way to do it to me.

What is a feature update, by the way?