What Gives?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jul 16 17:57:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 04:32  PM, Simtech Publications wrote:

> Is anyone else having these problems?
>
> My small business license runs out on July 23. I've already deleted
> Director MX from my hard drive. Do I need to do the same with Rev and
> maybe turn to REALBasic? What's a small spftware developer to do?

Bill, welcome back to Rev. I use Rev 2.0.1 daily on Mac OS X 10.2.6 and
it does not exhibit any of the behaviors you describe. The only thing I
can suggest is to read the all of the release notes for Rev 2.0 & 2.0.1
because there are a fair number of transcript changes- maybe something
in your stack is getting tripped up there.

See IDE Docs | Development Guide | Developing with Revolution | what's
new in version 2.x

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com