variables, arrays, or custom properties

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 10:43:12 EDT 2003

Just a quick, and probably basic, question.  I have a
stack that is going to make use of quite a bit of
different data, and I'm wondering what is the best to
use out of regular variables (many of them will have
to be globals), arrays, or custom properties.  Most of
this data will be read in from a database, manipulated
in different ways, and then written back to the
database.  Is one of these methods better than
another?  Is there something that will give me a
"shortcut" so to speak in regards to reading and
writing database records?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

=====