Background graphic

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Jul 16 08:14:00 EDT 2003

Hi Ronald,

> OK, I've read the documentation and past postings on backgrounds and I
> still find it confusing.
> All I want is to have a large graphic appear behind the objects on all
> of my cards.
> I don't want to have an image on each card as it uses too much memory.
>
> I imported the image and then set it as the background for a card.
> This almost worked, but the image began tiling over itself before
> filling
> the card;  about 60% of the graphic was repeated several times over
> the card.
> The graphic is a png file from Photoshop.  Any suggestions?

Hmm, sounds like you set the backgroundpattern of the stack/card to
that image?

Anyway, you can import that image (or reference it to the original
file) and then group!!!
that single image, set the backgroundbehaviour for that grp to true,
set its layer to 1
and place that grp on every card you like.

This way that image is only physically present (?) once but can be
displayed on any
card you like...

Hope that helps.

> Ron