Image conversion still broken

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 14 00:11:01 EDT 2003

On 7/13/03 8:44 PM, Ken Norris wrote:

>>Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:07:40 -0500
>>From: "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
>>Subject: Re: Image conversion still broken
>

>>put the paintCompression of last image
>>
>>What does the message box say? When I try it, it says "png".
>
> ----------
> Yep, it says "png".
>
> Very nice. So, where is the image?

Somewhere on the card. If you can't see it, it may have large white
areas that got imported, so that's all you can see. You can try setting
its topleft to 0,0, and maybe you can see it then. The one I imported in
my test was centered on the card, but if your image is very large and
the center is white, you may not be seeing the visible part of the
image. You may have to play around a little bit to find it. Or use the
app overview to select it and look at its properties.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com