OsX Throbbing buttons strangeness: Accepts Return but not clicking on it.

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Thu Jul 10 08:00:00 EDT 2003

Hi list,

trying to finish my little Player App. I come across a strange behaviour of
the throbbing Buttons under OsX. Sometimes it refuses to respond to clicks.
If you hit the enter key it accepts it. :-(
This is happening in the answer dialogue. If I hit command period quite
often Rev tells me that I´ve abortet a wait.

(wait 2 seconds with messages) but that statement should have been executed
before the answer dialogue appears...

Any ideas?

Malte