Need some help

James Lewes jameslewes at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 21:28:00 EDT 2003

I have thought of building a database because it would enable me to
subdivide the group of images according to titles,. publication and
content.  While I realize I can do this with html, it seems an overly
restrictive format and presents little challenge. I already know how to
do it in html, but I do not know how to do it in RR and therein lies
the challenger and the problem, because I do not know how to do it and
have had little luck in understanding sql. Also, as far as Filemaker
pro goes I know how to do that, so it is same as html..

James