Need some help

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Wed Jul 9 20:46:00 EDT 2003

James....

I'd strongly recommend *against* using FileMaker Pro for this task.
FMPro is a peculiar duck, finding a decent hosting service for it is
hard (but not impossible) and its performance is really pretty bad
compared to almost any other approach.

I speak from experience. One of my clients has an existing FMPro
database with about 500 text records in it. I'm building him a team
site where the FMPro database will play a central role. I'm good at
this stuff but it's taken me a lot longer to get the FMPro stuff
working than the entire rest of the site.

Stay with RunRev.