Need some help

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jul 9 15:56:00 EDT 2003

I would suggest, gentlemen, that unless one has a lot of time on
one's hands and needs the challenge, that using RunRev to make
content management software for one site would be not a very good use
of that time when there are numerous  packages written in Perl or PHP
(such as pMachine) that already do that.

sqb