Need some help

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jul 9 15:29:02 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 03:27  PM, Edwin Gore wrote:

> It sounds like your site is going to have relatively static content.
> To me that says do it in HTML and use something like HTDIG or the like
> to do the searching.

BTW I would recommend Mnogosearch instead of HTDig. It does full text
search on various SQL databases. It has a really nice indexer tool and
is very flexible. http://mnogosearch.org/

But I think the poster should try to do it in Revolution! Getting there
is all the fun right?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com