Need some help

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jul 9 14:22:00 EDT 2003

In that case - go nuts!

If you want to be really crazy (and I mean REALLY CRAZY) then I would say that the most challenging thing to try would be to set up a standalone that resides on your webserver as a CGI and have that dynamically create html pages from templates based on the user's navigation and/or search input (in the form of a http-post).

Extra credit if you also create a web-based front end to manage the site!

I'm actually considering a project like this - it's possible, but it sure it nuts...