Where are examples of full-fledged commercial programs written with Revolution?

Mark Talluto revlists at canelasoftware.com
Wed Jul 9 12:02:02 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 11:52 PM, Antn at aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Other than the How-to-type program written by the programmers at
> Runtime Revolution, what other major, commercial grade software has
> been written with Revolution?
>
> I see the bits and pieces of code samples in the developers corner,
> and the samples and utilities posted on Revolution-related websites,
> but it would be nice to have a list of full fledged, heavy-duty
> software too, especially OPEN SOURCE programs, with code included, or,
> if not, at least commercial ones that can be downloaded for trial.
>
> This will act as a great motivational and learning tool. Thanks.
>
> Thanks.

While my apps were created in MC, they will eventually be maintained in
Rev.  I have demo versions of each of them on my site:
http://www.canelasoftware.com

These are just the apps we create for a general audience.  We have
other apps that were created for smaller markets that are not
advertised there.  We have tens of thousands of users running our apps
on a daily basis.  In other words, Rev is totally ready for commercial
grade software.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com