Congrats from a Digest user

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 08:02:02 EDT 2003

It seems that all the news arrives too late for a humble digest
reader to comment on, but I just wanted to add my congrats to RunRev
for acquiring MetaCard, to Alan Golub for getting RevJournal up and
running, and again to RunRev for getting a fully working demo of
Version 2 onto the MacUser (UK) cover CD - at least that one only
arrived on my doorstep this morning!

Seriously, the more success and positive publicity that RunRev has,
the better for each and every developer.

Graham