re Dial via built in modem

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Jul 7 23:51:01 EDT 2003

On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 02:21 AM, Scott Rankin wrote:

> I found your posting of Oct 19 last year when trying to solve the
> problem of dialing the internal modem via applescript (OS X).
>
> Have you found a solution?

I currently am having trouble with using the internal modem with
Revolution 2.0.1 on OS X, but am hopeful that this will be fixed soon.
It might be your internal modem works just fine.  If so, or when this
is resolved, you should be able to do some simple dialing and
touch-tone tasks from within your handlers.  In the mean time, I, too,
would be interested in what can be done with the internal modem using
AppleScript.

Dar Scott

   Dar Scott Consulting     Programming Services     dsc at swcp.com