RevJournal is "Live"!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jul 7 09:56:00 EDT 2003

Well done, Alan! Looks like a winner!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-admin at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-admin at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Alan Golub
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:49 AM
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Cc: Richard Gaskin
Subject: RevJournal is "Live"!

StoryCard Software LLC is pleased to announce that revJournal is now
live at http://www.revjournal.com.

After several months' work, and a frustrating weekend of spotty host
performance, the new online magazine, revJournal, is up and running. The
debut issue features a host of interesting articles, including:

In revTools: An exclusive excerpt from Dan Shafer's forthcoming
three-volume eBook series, "Scripting Revolution"

In revTalk: An interview with Revolution developer Sarah Reichelt

In revSchool: Not one, but TWO installments of our ongoing Revolution
tutorials

And more! We're just getting started, so please visit the site for more
details and the latest developments.

Thanks to all who contributed their time and/or feedback in helping us
with our premiere launch.

We're always looking for Revolution tidbits to post to the site, so
please contact publisher at revjournal.com with any news, reviews, or
anything else of interest to Revolution developers.

Regards,
Alan S. Golub
StoryCard Software LLC