Software DB Demo.rev & MySQL

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jul 6 19:08:00 EDT 2003

One more idea Howard. As you say, it may be firewall setting, but it
could also be a MySQL permission setting. As I understand it, when you
set up permissions (using GRANT), you have to give a domain, IP address
or range where that person will be logging in from. I wonder could that
be the problem.

Sarah