Stack jumps from top level to palette

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sat Jul 5 22:33:00 EDT 2003

I've got serious troubles.

I have a stack (with *lot* of stuff) that I think may have become corrupted.

Every time I press command 2 or 3 to move to the previous or next
card (Mac OS), the stack changes from toplevel to palette. If I type
"go to next card" in the message box, the stack changes from top
level to palette. Buttons with handles "go to next card" take me to
the palette mode.

The arrow keys will move me from card to card without the change in stack mode.

This happens only with this one stack so it probably is not a corrupted engine.

There is noting in the stack script which should cause this behavior.

Any ideas?

Troubled,

Jim