default button on OS X

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Jul 4 02:39:00 EDT 2003

Sorry for not explaining myself clearly :-)
You will have to make the tabbed button shorter, so that the default
button is not on top of it's striped background. Adjust the height of
the tabbed button so that it is only just big enough to show the tabs
and the blue line underneath (about 30 pixels works well for me).

If you want the striped background, the stripes are now available in
the Image Library (Standard images - bottom row) and you can set the
stack or card background to this.

Cheers,
Sarah