Rev to launch AppleScript to launch .app

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 10:56:01 EDT 2003

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong here with my file-path that
I'm passing to Applescript via Revolution, to launch an .app file that's
contained within my Revolution /Contents/Resources/ directory?

tell application "Finder"
     open
"/Users/administrator/Desktop/PPPoE_Connector.app/Contents/Resources/PPPSetup.app"
end tell

I've verified my paths, and the PPPSetup.app file is definetely there.
Anyone know if Applescript's "start of the path" is really at the "Users" level -
- - that's the only thing I can think of that might be wrong.   Any
suggestions are greatly appreciated.