[ANN] Game Available for Test

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jul 2 19:13:01 EDT 2003

Greetings List:

I've recently been working on a small game called KodeKraker, a variation of
the classic logic game Mastermind.  I'd like to invite folks with a few
spare moments (!) to take it for a test run.

What started out as a programming exercise turned into a fairly involved
little project.  The game features audio feedback, a custom UI (typical
Tactile Media eye candy), and a fun little custom dialog system (note: no
Flash was used in the making of this game).

To grab the game, type the following in your message box:

   go stack url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/test/stacks/kodekraker.rev"

The stack runs 285K (folks with slower connections please be patient).

Thanks for reporting any problems or otherwise.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design