Table Grumps

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 14:12:09 EDT 2003

> >1,1:3,17       Decimal:1
> >
> >What does this actually mean? Assuming this is a kind of address list
> >for cells which will be formatted as Decimal, what happens when I put
> >a non-decimal value into one of these cells - AFAICS, nothing. What
> >then does the 'format... using' do? Can't find anything relevant in
> >the TD.

You sure are correct about the anemic documentation.

I interpet that line '1,1:3,17       Decimal:1' to be ....
   format cell 1,1 to 3,17 using 0.0 format (1 place decimal)

That IS working on my little timecard spreadsheet project. That is a work in
progress, so sorry if some of it isn't up to snuff, but I thought you might
like to see it so I posted it at ...
   http://www.christophercomputers.com/rev.html