doubleclicking a stack

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Jul 2 05:22:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

just a short question.

After doubleclicking a stack in RR 1.xx ONLY that stack was displayed.

Now in 2.x the complete IDE starts?

Bug or feature?

I thought it was supposed to work like MC,
doubleclicking a stack will only launch that file and
holding the command key while doubleclicking lauches the
stack AND the IDE...

This way it is hard (actually impossible) to use RR as simple
"player"-app for stacks.

Clueless...

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de

P.S.
A bit off-topic: Does anybody know a slim and fast Linux distribution
that might run sufficiently on my VPC (1 GHZ G4, 1 GB RAM :-).

Just for testing purposes. I don't have the room to add a 3rd machine
under my desk... :-)

Funny enough win2000 Pro (? ;-) runs much smoother than win98 on
my VPC...

Thanks in advance...