Goings on behind the scene

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Tue Jul 1 21:33:00 EDT 2003

>--__--__--
>
>Message: 5
>Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:35:51 +1000
>Subject: Re: Goings on behind the scene
>From: Sarah <sarahr at genesearch.com.au>
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>>  P.S. Scott:  Check out Run Rev preferences. Under "general" there is
>>  the shortcut: "Command-Option edits scripts" This work when the browse
>>  tool is over any control--but not for the card.
>Well it almost always works, but not every time :-(
>For the card, I always use Command-Shift-C and for the stack script
>Command-Shift-S
>
>Cheers,
>Sarah

Sarah and Scott,

Actually what I find to be the most use shortcut is

    command-control-shift (on the Mac.)

You get a whole menu of options: Edit the control, get its
properties, edit the card or stack or get their properties. Sarah,
are right about the intermittent behavior of command-option. But
command-control-shift is infallible. That's why the Pope uses it.

Jim