revDataFromQuery - list of columns

Jez jbradshaw at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 02:18:00 EDT 2003

I'm accessing an Access database via ODBC. How come I can do this:
put revDataFromQuery(,,db_id,"select * from pl where pl_team_id =
:1","tm_id") into field "Players"

but I cant replace the * with a list of columns. When I do this:

put revDataFromQuery(,,db_id,"select pl_id,pl_name,pl_desc from pl where
pl_team_id = :1","tm_id") into field "Players"

I get an error that it;s expecting a 2nd parameter. If you cant do this, is
there any way you can plug in parameters to a predefined query/record-set in
Database Query Builder?