Minor Demo Update/Notice

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 31 19:57:01 EST 2003

Greetings MC Folks:

Just a small notice to mention some minor updates to our demo files that
might be useful for newer (and seasoned?) Rev/MC folks out there...

- Most stacks now include a script button to take you directly to the code
- Many stacks contain comments for key items
- Click Detector adds a bit more processing to demonstrate the benefits of
"send in..." versus a repeat loop
- Drag Sample is now more efficient and returns all 8 edge positions of the
constraining rectangle (top, topleft, bottomright, etc).

---

Possibly most noteworthy of all this is our plan to use a "media player" for
accessing interactive content on our Web site.  The first implementation is
available at the URL below.  Currently we only have one "channel" that
consists of our MetaCard Demo stacks (which should also work in Revolution),
but more channels are planned with utilities, small games and other content.
The benefit for Rev/MC users is this will make accessing and saving demo
stacks more convenient -- since stacks will open directly in Rev/MC, just
choose "Save As..." from the File menu.  Plus the player is wrapped up in a
fun gadget skin (a little eye candy is a good thing).

Just enter the following line in your message box:

  go stack url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/panel.mc"

Happy Friday. :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi