dynamic controls

Klaus Major klausimausi at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 08:20:01 EST 2003

Hi Bisser,

> Using Revolution can I add controls dynamically like buttons, text
> boxes, labels etc using code during runtime?

Yes :-)

But runtimes/standalones will have the 10 statement limit
just like the starter kit.

This ONLY appeals to new created objects (during runtime).

> Best Regards
> Bisser Milanov

Hope that helps.

Regards

Klaus Major
klausimausi at mac.com

P.S.
In case you want to know how to to that ;-)

Here is an example:

on mouseup # or whenever
   lock screen ## so the ready button will appear
   create button "Name of your new button here"
   set the label of last button to "Your label here"
   ### since it is the latest created control you can refer to it
   ### this way...
   set the loc of last button to ...
   set ... etc...
   unlock screen