use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1082 - 16 msgs

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Thu Jan 30 21:40:01 EST 2003

Hi Jeanne,

Yes thanks good tip, I guess I should be clearer: I want to rotate the
bitmap by 90 degrees, plus the containing rect of it too.

Basically rotate an image by 90 degrees, keep same shape rotated by 90,
same dimensions except Horizontal is now Vertical and vice versa.
Portrait to Landscape or tall to wide, that sort of thing.  The
standard 'rotate this object by 90'.

Currently the bitmap region expands. I've tried every combo: locked
image; locked group; both locked etc.

Thanks anyway, any other ideas I could try Jeanne?  (It is driving me
slightly batty, I'm thinking of getting the imageData and moving the
pixels into a new region even though this will be slow in Transcript).

Thanks again, I'm really appreciative of everyone's kind help.

M at tt