public beta?

Curry curry at kagi.com
Wed Jan 29 19:05:01 EST 2003

About the anti-miscdas subthread, it brings to mind what Scott Raney
(the MetaCard guy) said to me once. I would quote exactly but it's on
a different computer. Something kind of like: I never get upset about
*anything* that anyone writes in e-mail. I think that's a good rule
of thumb.

Besides, to me it seems that even if we perceive something is off
track, we don't have to worry to much about addressing it as long as
everyone else in the group is able to perceive pretty much what we
do, and here that should be the case as far as this topic is
concerned.

About the Rev part of this thread, the news sounds great!

Curry