Print Bttn on Rev Encyclopedia

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Wed Jan 29 15:47:01 EST 2003

When ever I try to print (using the print button) a page of documentation
from the IDE I get 1/16th point type except on code snippets  and icons
which are just fine. I searched the news group archives back to Nov. 01 and
didn't see this problem reported. I must be the only one.

I don't have this problem with any other printing jobs. Running Win98 to a
any of the printers on my network. Printing from any other application
works fine! Any clues or advice besides "Get a MAC" or "Switch to Linux"?

djl

||   Dave LeYanna                 ||
||   Director IS                       ||
||   Right to Life of Michigan    ||