File/folder list with icons?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jan 29 13:22:01 EST 2003

Robert,

You can snapshot the Finder icons you want, then import them as images.
Then you can use imageSource. For example if you know the line number in
the text field where a folder name is shown you can...

set the imageSource of char 1 of line x to 2017 -- use the image id of the
folder icon.

This would replace the "/" you are using now with an icon.

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com