Please stop

Carsten Levin carstenlist at itinfo.dk
Wed Jan 29 01:35:00 EST 2003

I should probably not even post this to the list. But all those private
and compleetely irrelevant remarks should be stopped. We (sorry) should
not act like police, but leave that to the listmasters/runrev people.
Keep everything thats not strictly Revolution related away!
Who cares whether som unknown person refuses to read mail from some
other unknown person. Please stop all this now!

Best regards

Carsten Levin