Message Path Problems

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jan 28 21:34:02 EST 2003

Rev does not always give an error message when a faulty script fails to
compile. The solution is to go back and add a completely new line to
your script. This will force the engine to re-think the compilation and
you may get an error message showing the problem.

Sarah
... gradually working through a massive build-up of Rev emails :-)

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 07:20  am, livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk