public beta?

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Tue Jan 28 07:23:01 EST 2003

I know that it is not politically correct to whine about the delay of
2.0 on this list, since complaints are usually bombarded with the wise
and ethically superior "they're working so hard, give them a break" and
"we want a good product, we're ready to wait..." kind of answers -- but
the Revolution Website claims that their "development process is better
advanced now, allowing us to make a more accurate estimate than
previously" and that they "will be shipping a public beta of 2.0 in mid
January."

Come on, guys, we all love Revolution -- that's why we're here, yet I
would still like to get a response from the Revolution team: what went
wrong this time, and how much longer do we need to wait, again?

All best,

Toma
Toma Tasovac
Princeton University