RevDB

Tuviah M Snyder diskot123 at juno.com
Mon Jan 27 16:09:00 EST 2003

>This is what I'm using... and it works ok.
>I guess it just seems to me that there should be a way to fetch a
particular=
>row from the results of a query without having to process the entire
record=20
>set as text in MetaTalk.=20
>would I want to be able to fetch columns from the cursor but never rows?
Because not all database are as cool as Valentina. Some client/server
databases like Oracle or ODBC demand that you use forward only cursors.
You can't just jump back and forth between records willy nilly. But you
have a point it would be cool if you could just jump to a record by
number, for those databases that support it.

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>