Building MacOS X apps in Rev 1.1.1r2

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Jan 27 11:21:00 EST 2003

When I build a distribution from Rev 1.1.1r2 on Jaguar 10.2.3, for MacOS X,
I get a single file with a Revolution document icon, which the Finder
identifies as a "Classic Application", although when launched it is clearly
not a Classic app.

Ken Ray's tip (thanks Ken!) Setting Document Associations With OS X
<http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/metacard/tips/file005.htm> clearly
assumes that you are building apps which are packages.

This tip was originally posted last July, so I'm assuming that it doesn't
relate to the next version of Rev but should be possible with the current
one.  So can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or how I can get Rev
1.1.1r2 to build OS X apps which are at least recognised as Applications,
and preferably which are packages that I can then apply Ken's tip to?

TIA,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866

(Apologies if this appears twice - I sent it on Friday, and it doesn't seem
to have made it through)