Passing mouse events

xian xianman at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 00:14:01 EST 2003

Thanks a lot Ken, that's an excellent suggestion, and probably how I
will do this from now on! What I actually ended up doing this time was
to use the "set blendLevel to xxx" command on the top object to get me
the needed results. I would have done it the way you suggested, but I
had soooo many images already sliced up and ready to use, except they
weren't all the exact same size.

Thanks again,
Christian