2.nd try / error 3 whenever i cklick on 'script'

Henning Pertiet revolution at pertiet.de
Thu Jan 23 16:53:01 EST 2003

Hi James,

>> But it doesn't - I tried it with all and no "Erweiterungen" (sorry,
>> but I really don't know what that is in english)

> Extensions?

Yes, thats it!Thank you.

> Do you need to assign more memory
> to Rev? What does your memory usage look like before you try the action
> which causes the crash?

I tried starting Rev with a lot of different settings of RAM, but that
also made no difference.

> Sorry if this seems a bit like asking whether you've remembered to put fuel
> in the tank :-)

No, thats good, because I really don't know where to look anymore.
Sad, because I really was close to buying a Revolution Licence, but in this case
I cannot. I need to have it run at least on this ole Mac.

Thanks
Henning

--
Henning Pertiet