2.nd try / error 3 whenever i cklick on 'script'

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Thu Jan 23 16:01:01 EST 2003

on 23/1/03 11:47:47 +0100 3:54 pm, Henning Pertiet <revolution at pertiet.de>
wrote:

> My Mac (OS 8.1, G3 233 Mhz) has a 160 MB of RAM - when I understood everything
> right this
> should be enough to let Revolution run. Maybe it could be slow but it
> should run. Right?
> But it doesn't - I tried it with all and no "Erweiterungen" (sorry,
> but I really don't know what that is in english)
Extensions?
> but it still always
> crashes when I click on 'script'.

My system is a bit different 256 MB of RAM and OS 8.6 so I'm not a direct
comparison, but I've not had this trouble. Do you need to assign more memory
to Rev? What does your memory usage look like before you try the action
which causes the crash?

Sorry if this seems a bit like asking whether you've remembered to put fuel
in the tank :-)
--
James J Richards

jamesjrichards at lineone.net