VS: newbie: how play sounds in RR

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Thu Jan 23 04:39:00 EST 2003

yhmm if I sahe that editor in the future I have to assume that everyone dosen't have QT installed.

> You can also use a player-object to play sounds, even without QT.
> Then you might have to place that player in some backgroud that
> is available on every card.
>
> I use this technique and it works fine for me.

How I do that? Never done it before. Can player object paly sounds lie to door, weapon, monster and so on?

Ahhhh I liked Hypercard simple "play that and that" -comamnd :-) can sound file play that way if it is imported into stack?

Yous

Esashi