path of a 'closeStackRequest'

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 14:11:01 EST 2003

On  Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:49:06 +0530 "Vikram Singh"
<vikamsingh at mailandnews.com> wrote:

>[a long quote from an earlier (and very useful) mail from Ken Ray]

Vikram, I'm not sure if  you intended to comment further, but I don't
think you included a comment. From my point of view, the explanations
given by Ken and others have solved the problem for me (I didn't
really understand the message path, and indeed had forgotten even how
the message path operates in SuperCard, where I have real experience
- I guess my age is getting to me).

Where I'm at now is puzzling over menus and finding rather late in
the day that you can't put your menu group just anywhere for Windows
versions - it has to go in the stack where you want the menu to be.
Obvious probably, but not to me... but that's another story.

Graham