StartUp handler on Windows

Thomas Bähler toeloop at swissonline.ch
Wed Jan 22 05:41:01 EST 2003

Hello List

Something strange happens with a Project of mine, so I guess there's
some stupid code in my script.

I have a stack with two substacks both in palette style. In the startup
script ("on startUp") one of the substacks should
be opened ("if stackname is not among the lines of the openStacks"). On
my Mac with OS X the stack works OK but the
distribution for Windows (a standalone) won't show the substack that
should be opened on startUp.
The other substack is opened by clicking a button. This one shows up,
but not in palette style. In the script
of this button I use the palette command, and on OS X it works fine even
as standalone but not on Windows 2000.

Does anybody have a clue?
(Mac OS X 10.1.5, Runrev 1.1.1, Windows 2000 Professional)

Thanks

Thomas