Somewhat OT - Demo RAD tool for the Mac

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jan 21 20:59:01 EST 2003

Man, you Mac guys are really into this screen capture stuff!!!!

I think I've read 17 different posts on how best to capture the screen...

or, you can use a "made in rev" tool: HEMTOOL
http://www.altuit.com/webs/hemingway/HemTools/HemTools.htm

to do it for you!

Just adding more confusion to the mess;-)

Chipp