PlayStopped

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Tue Jan 21 12:34:01 EST 2003

I don't know if the user who posted the original question about
detecting "playStopped" received an answer that resolved the problem
but it occurs to me that it might be more important to know when the
file had reached its end. Therefore, checking the "currentTime" against
the "duration" might prove more useful. It might also eliminate the
issues surrounding the "playStopped" message from propagating undesired
results.

Of course, I may be approaching this from a completely different
(wrong) perspective.

Regards,
Barry