Stack resurrection

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 12:12:06 EST 2003

I want to thank everyone who chipped in with advice or sympathy when Rev
deleted all my stacks in progress.  The erasure wrought by Rev was complete,
and the stacks are gone forever. One really hurt a lot because I was building
a beta to distribute to waiting potential customers when it all fell apart.

However, Jacqueline Landman Gay  (http://www.hyperactivesw.com) contacted me.
 She has scripted a stack that extracts stacks from the corresponding
standalone,  and offers this as a commercial service.  (I can imagine how it
might be done, but I couldn't image sitting down to script it!)  Anyway, it
worked like a dream, and a few tweaks later, I  have now mailed the beta to
impatient users.   So, if you find yourself in the same pickle, who do you
contact?

Many, many thanks, Jacqueline and  I still think you should go for the
Defence Against The Dark Arts post.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">