Somewhat OT - Demo RAD tool for the Mac

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Tue Jan 21 04:49:00 EST 2003

To all those who responded as quoted below, thanks! However, screen capture
is not the problem (I've got SnapzPro X and love it), but rather taking the
captures and building a Flash movie that also shows interpolated mouse
movements and clicks, basically, a software video camera that outputs to SWF
format. Someone mentioned (off-list) Adobe's LiveMotion as a great media
import and SWF building tool for the Mac, but it doesn't offer integrated
screen capturing. I guess I'm looking for a dedicated tool that does it all:
screen captures, frame modifications and effects, and SWF generation. Any
ideas along those lines?
Thanks again,
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network