VS: VS: Naive menu question

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 08:57:17 EST 2003

MONSULLE***-------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
> if item 1 of the loc of cd button "kerran??" > item
> 1 of the rect of cd fld "drag&Drop" and \
> item 1 of the loc of cd button "kerran??" < item 3
> of the rect of cd fld "drag&Drop" and \
> item 2 of the loc of cd button "kerran??" > item 2
> of the rect of cd fld "drag&Drop" and \
> item 2 of the loc of cd button "kerran??" < item 4
> of the rect of cd fld "drag&Drop" then
> put return & "move_object(" & cd fld "wname" & "," &
> cd fld "name" & "());" \
> after last line of cd fld "weapon"
> put return & "}" after last line of cd fld "weapon"
> end if
>

> if item 1 of the loc of cd button "weapon"" > item 1
> of the rect of cd fld "drag&Drop" card "huone" and \

Here's the culprit: there's no <of> before <card
"huone"> so change this to:
  if item 1 of the loc of cd button "weapon"" > item 1
\
  of the rect of cd fld "drag&Drop" of card "huone"
and \
or remove the <card "huone"> bit

> [snip]

Hope this helped,