Passing Lists II

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jan 19 17:59:01 EST 2003

This seems to be working as I would expect. A comma is used as a
parameter delimiter when calling a handler or function, so you are
sending your sub-handler 7 parameters and only dealing with the first
in your script.

Here is what I would use:

on setTime theTime
   if the paramCount > 1 then
     repeat with i = 2 to the paramCount
       put comma & param(i) after theTime
     end repeat
   end if
   answer "setTime time is" && theTime
end setTime

Alternatively, you could replace the commas with something else before
sending and put them back after sending.

Cheers,
Sarah